Sunday, July 8, 2007

separation anxiety attack

nababaliw ako.
this song can't stop playin' on my mind..
the whole day.
ewan. di naman uso 'toh ngaun ah? yee!
lagi ko sinasabi wala akong fear.
ngayon pala eh lahat kinatatakutan ko..
dami naiicp.
bored kahit dami ginagawa.
OC.
paranoid in denial.


I Try
Macy Gray

Games, changes and fears..
When will they go from here?
When will they stop?
I believe that fate has brought us here
And we should be together,
But we're not.
I play it off, but I'm dreaming of you.
I'll keep my cool, but I'm feigning..

I try to say goodbye and I choke,
Try to walk away and I stumble.
Though I try to hide it, it's clear.
My world crumbles when you are not near..

I may appear to be free,
But I'm just a prisoner of your love..
And I may seem all right and smile when you leave.
But my smiles are just a front.
Just a front, hey..
I play it off, but I'm dreaming of you.
I'll keep my cool, but I'm feigning.


Here is my confession
May I be your possession
Boy, I need your touch
Your love kisses and such
With all my might I try
But this I can't deny
Deny.


Goodbye and I choke (yeah, yeah, yeah)
I try to walk away and I stumble (hey, hey, hey)
Though I try to hide it, it's clear (sick of love)
My world crumbles when you are not near (your love, kisses and..)





_______________
kanina


napadpad ako sa tarlac.(business matters.)
habang nagaabang ng jeep for almost an hour..
nakakita ako ng live na autobot..
si optimus prime. haha..
saya ko..
'yun nga lang hindi xa nagtransform. dinaanan lang ako.
at inalikabukan.
sayang.



malungkot parin.
eto mensahe ko sa single friends. na malungkot at nangungulit.
(hi mei!)
hindi 'big sabihin na hindi ka single eh masaya kana.
minsan, di ka naman talaga in-love.
emotionally attached lang.
dependent ka sa taong 'yon.
woot!
at 'pag nawawala, eh.. uhm.. tama na.

+

loneliness of being single.
hindi rin siguro sagot ang friends.
nagiging distraction sila, para sumaya ka for a moment.
they help..
and when you're alone, you're alone.
mag-iisip ka na naman.
hindi rin sagot ang bf/gf.
parang alcohol yan, parang caffeine.
bakit? di ko alam. nasabi ko lang. isipin mo nalang.


find comfort in yourself first.
alagaan mo 'yung snowglobe moh..
'dun ka sa loob. protected.
parang shield yan against Boazanian monsters.
then one day..
biglang may magbabasag.
shattered na ang snow globe mong maganda.
( hihi.. so mean of me to say.. but it is true.)
kaya be ready.
ika nga ni Darwin:
"
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. "

=)

la lang.
pasenxa na kung ano naiicp ko eh sinusulat ko.
naiisip ko lang si mei.
iska kaya mo yan.

ako.
taken..
and alone.
haha..
life.

babush.



4 comments:

Tami said...

awww chei...

"find comfort in yourself first.
alagaan mo 'yung snowglobe moh.."

true to the bones. i think ganyan ang nangyari sa akin, kaya ngayon i'm trying to enjoy being by myself muna. so far so good so far... nageenjoy naman ako =)

Anonymous said...

waaaa!
taken and alone?
o_O

complicated ei miss chei?

ice said...

tami: good for you.. halata namang nageenjoy ka nga.. "sobra", dba?


'ch13f:long distance rel kse mr. 'ch13f.
and yung comm namin parang nmamatay nah..ayun. malamig. i don't feel good about it. daig ko pa single.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

So I got married..